Read the terms carefully
Downloading and using MUSICJUGGLE
means knowing and accepting these terms.
1. MUSICJUGGLE is a music recognition application with social network that allows users to search and recognize tracks and have access to information, metadata and synchronization options.
2. You acknowledge that you are eighteen (18) years of age or older, or are between thirteen (13) and seventeen (17) years of age and have downloaded and installed the application in the presence and with the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
3. The user agrees to use the service in accordance with current legislation.
4. MUSICJUGGLE consumes mobile data. In case you do not use a Wi-Fi network, take account of the cost of the data service of your mobile provider.
5. By using this service, the user agrees:
5.1 Not to use the service for illegal or illegal purposes, or that violate international, national or local legislation.
5.2 Do not interfere with the safety of the service.
5.3 Do not interfere with the operation of the service or with the use made of it by another user.
5.4 Do not engage in any fraudulent activity, including taking the identity of natural or legal persons, as well as falsifying data, age or date of birth.
5.5 Do not transfer access to the service to another person.
5.6 Do not allow a third person to perform some of the activities mentioned in clause.
6. MUSICJUGGLE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CANCEL THE ACCESS TO THE SERVICE OR TO ANY PART OF IT, FOR ANY REASON WITH NO PRIOR NOTICE.
7. End of Service: If the user violates some of the preceding clauses, the permission to use the service will be terminated immediately. MUSICJUGGLE, at its sole discretion, may suspend or terminate the user's access to the service without prior notice. MUSICJUGGLE also reserves the right to modify or discontinue the service or any of its functions at any time.
- Voice: We record of the humming of a song, to identify it.
- Usage: We collect users' use of the application, in order to provide a better user experience and make the necessary improvements.
- Registration: We collect all the information that the user loads when registering, in order to communicate with the user.
- Device and log: We collect information about the devices used by the users, the OS and information of cookies.
8.2 Privacy of information and exceptions: MUSICJUGGLE does not share the information collected except for the following exceptions:
- Legal processes: if the information is required by justice.
- To protect the rights and property of MUSICJUGGLE and / or its users.
- To a possible investor in MUSICJUGGLE.
8.3 International Data Transfer: MUSICJUGGLE operates from Argentina. If the users reside outside of Argentina, agree to transfer their information to Argentina, since such information will be processed and stored there.
9. Property and Property Rights:
9.1 The Service is owned and operated by MUSICJUGGLE. The visual interfaces, graphics, design, information, data, programming codes, products, software, services and all other elements that integrate the Service ("The Elements") provided by MUSICJUGGLE are protected by National and international intellectual property laws, and complementary civil and criminal laws. All elements contained in the Service are owned by MUSICJUGGLE or third parties linked to the Service.
9.2 The user grants to MUSICJUGGLE the irrevocable, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, modifiable, to publicly reproduce, modify, distribute, store, copy, transmit and process international voice recordings that interact with the service ("Humming").
10. Indemnity: You agree to be responsible for the use of the Service and agree to defend, indemnify and hold MUSICJUGGLE and its officers, directors, employees, consultants, affiliates, subsidiaries and agents (collectively "MUSICJUGGLE persons") harmless from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses and expenses, including attorneys' fees and costs, that arise or are related in any way to access, use or alleged use of the Service; Violation of these Terms or any representation, warranty or agreement referred to herein, or any applicable law or regulation; violation of any rights of third parties, including, without limitation, any intellectual property rights, publicity, confidentiality, property or right to privacy; and any dispute or problem between the user and any third party. MUSICJUGGLE reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any subject to indemnification by the user (and without limiting its obligations of compensation), the user agrees to cooperate with the defense of MUSICJUGGLE.
11. Warranties and Limitation of Liability: The MUSICJUGGLE application and the Service are provided "as it is", without warranties of any kind. MUSICJUGGLE does not guarantee the accuracy or functionality of the services.MUSICJUGGLE is not responsible for the operation of the mobile or internet provider, necessary for the Service to function. MUSICJUGGLE will not be responsible for any damages caused to the user or third person in relation to the use of the service.
12. Governing Law: These terms are governed by the Ordinary Courts of the City of Buenos Aires, Argentina. The user declares to waive any extension of jurisdiction.
13. Modification of terms: MUSICJUGGLE reserves the right to modify the Terms at its sole discretion and as many times as it deems necessary. When we do, we will notify the changes on our website and in the application through a pop-up window or other similar mechanism.
14. Acceptance of receiving electronic notices: By using the service, the user agrees to receive certain electronic notices (emails, private messages and pop-ups) to report on the update of the terms, or to manage the licensing and synchronization service.
15. Contact: MUSICJUGGLE operates in Costa Rica 6080, 4 ° A, Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires (C1414BTN), Argentina. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
16. General: These terms constitute a single agreement between the user and MUSICJUGGLE.
Date: June 7, 2017.